300 Information Security Interview Questions!
Update! It’s been
three years five years since we wrote this post!
Here’s the latest and updated PDF that you can download! [coming soon]
OK! If you are looking for a job in information security or if you wanna become a penetration tester then this is a lucky find! We have compiled a HUGE list of 300 InfoSec questions that you might be asked in an interview.
Here is a sample of only 15 of the 300 interview questions we have accumulated:
- What port does ping work over?
- What’s the difference between HTTP and HTML?
- What does RSA stand for?
- What conferences do you routinely attend?
- How do you create SSL certificates, generically speaking?
- What is meterpreter?
- What’s the difference between a router, a bridge, a hub and a switch?
- What’s port scanning and how does it work?
- What’s the better approach setting up a firewall: dropping or rejecting unwanted packets and why?
- Please describe the steps to be taken by a company implementing an ISMS framework
- Can we perform VA remotely?
As mentioned the list is huge with 300 questions. If you want to get a job in security then clearly this is a great resource for you to have.
We can literally guarantee that some of these questions WILL come up during your interview.
Download the list and shine during your interview!
Because it has a Chrome Extension, you should familiarize yourself with BuiltWith and install it on your browser. As well as providing information on how a website has been built, BuiltWith also...
This is promoting a paid service (I'm not an affiliate for this product) but anyway - here it is! Just shy of a million individuals are available to advertise your brand for USD $75 each month if...