300 Information Security Interview Questions!
Update! It’s been three years since we wrote this post!
Here’s the latest and updated PDF that you can download! [coming soon]
OK! If you are looking for a job in information security or if you wanna become a penetration tester then this is a lucky find! We have compiled a HUGE list of 300 InfoSec questions that you might be asked in an interview.
Here is a sample of only 15 of the 300 interview questions we have accumulated:
- What port does ping work over?
- What’s the difference between HTTP and HTML?
- What does RSA stand for?
- What conferences do you routinely attend?
- How do you create SSL certificates, generically speaking?
- What is meterpreter?
- What’s the difference between a router, a bridge, a hub and a switch?
- What’s port scanning and how does it work?
- What’s the better approach setting up a firewall: dropping or rejecting unwanted packets and why?
- Please describe the steps to be taken by a company implementing an ISMS framework
- Can we perform VA remotely?
As mentioned the list is huge with 300 questions. If you want to get a job in security then clearly this is a great resource for you to have.
We can literally guarantee that some of these questions WILL come up during your interview.
Download the list and shine during your interview!