300 Information Security Interview Questions!
Update! It’s been
three years five years since we wrote this post!
Here’s the latest and updated PDF that you can download! [coming soon]
OK! If you are looking for a job in information security or if you wanna become a penetration tester then this is a lucky find! We have compiled a HUGE list of 300 InfoSec questions that you might be asked in an interview.
Here is a sample of only 15 of the 300 interview questions we have accumulated:
- What port does ping work over?
- What’s the difference between HTTP and HTML?
- What does RSA stand for?
- What conferences do you routinely attend?
- How do you create SSL certificates, generically speaking?
- What is meterpreter?
- What’s the difference between a router, a bridge, a hub and a switch?
- What’s port scanning and how does it work?
- What’s the better approach setting up a firewall: dropping or rejecting unwanted packets and why?
- Please describe the steps to be taken by a company implementing an ISMS framework
- Can we perform VA remotely?
As mentioned the list is huge with 300 questions. If you want to get a job in security then clearly this is a great resource for you to have.
We can literally guarantee that some of these questions WILL come up during your interview.
Download the list and shine during your interview!
Turning again to my dear friend Phantombuster, or, you can use a dedicated Chrome AddOn which will do the same thing. The benefit of using Phantombuster for this hack is that you can automate it...
Use Google Search Console for two easy hacks to grow your traffic. The first hack is to determine your top referrers, then double down on syncing up that traffic that comes from that...