Henry Dalziel | Concise Courses | July 14, 2014
Do you want to learn how to conduct a professional penetration test?
You’re not alone.
And by the end of this article you’ll know what your current options are, and why mentored learning is the hottest trend in penetration testing courses.
So, what is Blended Learning?
I’ll define blended learning in a second…
But, first, lets look at what blended learning is NOT…
1. It’s NOT sitting in a classroom for hours on end struggling to keep up with the instructor.
2. It’s NOT sitting at home by yourself not having anyone there to help you.
3. It’s NOT paying expensive fees to attend a “bootcamp” in a city that is nowhere near where you live, or paying through the nose to enroll in a self study course.
Blended Learning Defined
Blended learning is where you learn in part through online self study (in your own time, and at your own pace), and part through personalized correspondence with our professional instructor.
Applied Penetration Tester Level 1
And that’s why students who have enrolled in our mentored penetration testing course are so happy.
We designed Applied Penetration Tester Level 1 for professionals such as Database and Network Administrators, System Administrators and Network Security Engineers who need to understand general penetration testing methodology and learn a simple process to use various phases of penetration testing to identify and exploit targets.
What Am I Going To Get From This Course?
1. Real time personalized mentoring from an expert! Learn from our very own Jeremy Faircloth – a recognized security expert. Jeremy will provide personal feedback on your exams and exercises, and is available to answer any question that you have.
2. You’ll walk away with the confidence to use basic penetration testing tools, technologies, and methodologies to scan a system for potential vulnerabilities, and an increased understanding of how those vulnerabilities can be exploited.
3. You’ll have gained practical experience through lab exercises in performing information gathering, vulnerability analysis, exploitation, and utilizing a compromised system to further your testing.
4. The experience to determine the potential effects of each exploitation and provide your client with actionable solutions.
5. A Certificate of Completion Which is also valid for Continuing Education Credits (ISC2, ISACA, EC Council and CompTIA).
6. Our Satisfaction Guarantee: if you don’t like the course, cancel within the first 48 hours of enrolling and receive a FULL REFUND. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.