Join Our Newsletter [Over 50K Subscribers]
Let us send you information on ticket discounts, speaking opportunities and a ton more!
Hopefully you can remember a Critical Information Infrastructure Protection conference that we mentioned a few weeks ago (yes, the one in Barcelona!): CiberGuard
Well, they’ve just added a few speakers to the event:
1. Jess Garcia’s will present: LATEST THREATS FROM APT TO AVT
2. Rafael Fontes Souza will present: SECURITY IN THE FIRST WORLD
3. Florient Monjalet & Bédrune Jean-Baptiste will present: SECURITY TESTING PLC DEVICES
4. Alex Soler Alvarez will present: CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE CLOUD
5. Trevor Niblock will present: NOTES FROM THE FIELD
It looks like this event is shaping up nicely!
You can get full details here: CiberGuard